Learn to design and teach highly evolved Barre classes for any setting with confidence and knowledge.
Our Total Barre program provides a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire.
General Course Objectives:
- Learn creative choreography of a well-balanced Barre workout.
- Receive a template to effectively guide participants to modify and choreograph future workouts.
- Break down various movements and explore the stabilization and mobilization required to achieve them.
- Learn how to cue, correct and modify effectively for all populations.
- Experience and implement six Total Barre Foundational Principles.
- Participants are supplied suggested beats per minute for each segment of the workout they learn with optional music playlist.
What you will learn:
- How to use of the Total Barre Template
- Choreography to teach exercise essence and correct biomechanics of movement
- How to use and choose appropriate music for the template
- The most efficient way to cue and correct when teaching to music
- Suggestions of modifications or props are made throughout the workout to aid and progress clients and add variety
Requirements of Qualification:
This course is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement who hold a related certification and/or degree, however, all those interested in this material are encouraged to participate
Workshops provide instructors with pre-programmed workouts specifically designed to address a specific aspect of fitness training or to suit a particular target group. Additional concepts are explored— including the value of cardio-based intervals within a program, suggestions on themes and training programs geared toward specific fitness goals.
STAY IN TOUCH
Be the first to know about
promos, events & more!
Thank you! We will be in touch soon.
© Calgary Pilates
Photography © Merrithew Corporation
™ / ® Trademarks or Registered Trademarks of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.
WE HAVE MOVED
We are now located at
Mayfair Place Suite 231
6707 Elbow Drive SW